The members of the Adversity Social Gamers use voice-chat whenever possible. Not only is TeamSpeak a great communications tool, but it helps our members get to know each other better than standard text-chats could ever hope to achieve. Below you'll find the basic steps and guidelines to set-up TeamSpeak3. ONLY MEMBERS will be able to see the pertinent information needed to login to the server in a special block on the right sidebar!
Download TeamSpeak 3 and then install it .
Before you even try to login to our TeamSpeak Server, setup Push-To-Talk. Trust us, your fellow gamers will thank you for it, and it's damn simple to setup
- Launch TeamSpeak
- Click on Settings >> Options
- Click on Capture, choose Push-To-Talk
- Click on the button just to the right of the Push-To-Talk option. This mini-window will let you set your own Push-To-Talk Key.
- Click OK
Connect to TeamSpeak
- Click on Bookmarks >> Manage Bookmarks
- Click on Add Bookmark, and then complete the fields at the bottom of the box.
- Label: Adversity SG
- Address: (see Member Only block)
- NickName: Your name on our website
- Server Password: (see Member Only block)
- Click OK
Join us for chat by clicking Bookmarks >> AdversitySG
Be sure to let us know if you're having any difficulty joining our TeamSpeak server